2013年11月24日星期日

but please remember the ancient

these are the thoughts that are never too far away, that creep up on us every chance they get, that prey on our better judgement when we are tired and stressed and weakened. We maintain a constant vigil against these thoughts, because we are afraid that if we speak them aloud or even Gucci tote bag articulate them in our heads they will become unmanageably real. tive evening bag. If you use accessories cleverly, then all eyes will be on them and nobody will notice that the dress is an old friend. But, remember, one statement piece is enough —

 don’t overload with too many conflicting colours, textures, or themes. a pink coat is the item to have this season and the high street isn’t short of options. From pastel shades to fluorescent bights, a pink coat will instantly update your working wardrobe and add a much-needed pop of colour to grey mornings. Try Clinique's pink nail polish in Hi Sweetie, £12 (boots.com) to match your nails, while the Single Pass Whirl Professional Styling Wand £115, T3 (cultbeauty.co.uk) will help to whip up Natalie's Forties-style curls. Here’s how to get her look on the high street Enjoy your party —

 God knows we have endured enough gloom recently, but please remember the ancient art of discretion. A bit of mystery is far more Gucci walletalluring than too much cleavage or leg and never do both together, ever. An injection of glamour is just what the women (and men) of Ireland need to escape from the stresses of modern life. Don’t tell the Troika, but a little bit of fabul Thank you for reading. I am glad people find value in it. Because I am getting tired of people not reading this and then commenting anyway, I am making a few things clear: not all of this piece is about me. That is why I said that they were observations. And this piece is not all of me: that is why I said that they were random observations rather than complete ones. If you really have to urge me to abort or keep my knees closed or wonder whether I can fax you my citizenship documents or if I re

没有评论:

发表评论